Saturday, July 14, 2007

An announcement? On my day off?

The 2008s are slowly trickling onto the market, so I've decided that I need to start a Your Car is Ugly Buyer's Guide! How else will you know if the car you're looking at is ugly or not? I'm going to do it brand by brand, starting with North American models, and if people are actually reading this thing by the time I look at them all (and let's face it, even if they're not) some foreign brands and models too. Stay tuned for Acura tomorrow, to kick this shebang off.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it seems as though you relied on the video to
make your point. You obviously know what youre talking about,
why waste your intelligence on just posting videos to your weblog when you could be giving us something enlightening to read?



my page ... Mega T Green Tea Reviews