Thursday, June 7, 2007

Your Car Is Ugly. An introduction.

Not to be mean, but let's face it, your car is probably an aesthetic abomination. It might not even be your fault, it might have just been the only thing you could afford. Maybe you just don't have a strong aesthetic sense. Maybe, deep down inside, it's a good car, the best there is, but someone decided to give it a downright dreadful body.

This is why I've come along. I'm tired of ugly cars, even though I used to drive one. I'm here to point out every aesthetic abomination I come across. I'm here to shame designers into making something that's perhaps a bit more attractive. I'm here to help you avoid buying something truly hideous. Most of all, I'm here to amuse myself with a little blog nobody else will read.

Prepare, then, for erratic (though hopefully weekly) updates on all manner of ugly forms of transportation. Hopefully funny updates as well, but considering this introductory post, perhaps not.

No comments: